Thursday, August 1, 2024

seniors very early/survived another july

like 2008 when I couldn't walk and had to get the closest parking.  one obstacle handled.  my wins were miniscule.  I made the most of what I had.  I was too sick to deal with anything.  all my energy I focused on staying alive.  I didn't know about back braces or use rolling gym bag.  and now I rest hour and half in tub relaxing, stretching.  

10 am Cody gave me book bag and pub pint glass perfect for pens.  I made scrambled eggs and onion sandwich so perfect.  only thing better chips.  ooh, i'll add avocado.  lunch pork fried rice extra and Fred gave me pork.  

Walter came by Minnie died.  his counselor didn't show on vacation.  he was cuddling tootsie.  

I commiserated he cried I left, remembered to mail life, took Carlos avocados, he put up metal security door, home 3 pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment