Saturday, August 17, 2024

i'm feeling so afraid of making a mistake.

I'm feeling life or death.  unlike video games or maybe like video games have a reset button.  play again.  reincarnation.  huh.  I haven't had b'fast I want to sip my protein shake while soaking in the tub.  Mananalu lime water is so sweet.  new little dark girl lifeguard can't read, she assumed sign saying no glassware pictured means no drinking anything.  

Dave showed up 10 am.  chatted 'til 11.  I considered a 3 hour tub record, nah.  I wanted lunch.  St Just pantry since no elevator library parking.  only single sandwich.  I was so hungry.  home noon they froze the fresh strawberries a mess I prepped and ate plain.  still delicious.  

I watched a boy and his dog 1975 and 1944 gaslight.  classics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment