Friday, August 2, 2024

banking-today

I love living relaxed.  I picked up my free peanut chew at Lucky's and 2 clearance chicken bacon Cesar salad for $1.98 or I could have bought 1 same price, go figure.  came seniors smelled orange looked all over found it in gym roller the one I forgot to give Toki.  a science experiment dissolved on swim I will wash.

ate one salad with a peach so delicious I offered to Marie Walter's friend no or Sydney.  I have another peach.  I'll wrap it in wet towel.  b'fast was ensure drink.

I'm pretty happy content.  despite the bad air I could enjoy living like this.  

Trudy and Kenny held the lunch table.  Fred, Mike and a Melvin.  Toki very late.  Meatloaf and mash very popular.  Sprouts close out $4 moana loa mango lillikoi today.  if i had freezer space i'd fill it.  healthier not.  CBD seltzer on sale.  

I went to Flora chase for banking.  I prefer indoor ATM.  and I want it used.  I want to deposit cup tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment