Sunday, August 4, 2024

eureka found macadamia

I spent since 6:30 organizing groceries and bills.  important life details.  

I ate tuna jerky for b'fast.  not good but better than too sweet jerky.  I watched 'ghostbusters frozen kingdom' ok to somewhat good.  I didn't shut it off.  

what I want to be I don't know.  I've been a counselor.  God pays very well.  i'm finally calm.  I keep remembering being a happier me makes the universe a happier place raising the vibration.  I only need to be happier.

I am already what I need to be.  maybe I need a nap.  I ate a bear claw sugar rush.  I kept busy organized chase, bank, life insurance papers I haven't for 2 years and the world didn't spin out of control.  I always felt gloom and doom.  

lunch rainbow greens and tamarind pulled chickens.  napped 2 half hours.  dinner arugula micro greens and hash.  just what I wanted.  the happiest i've ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment