Monday, August 19, 2024

happy monday brought leftover groceries to seniors

 I considered St J didn't feel right.  i left them in the park.  i had a snack at 10 in the rose garden.  wraith couple at upstairs puzzle table I can wait.

Dave had a meltdown in the tub.  i wondered at his level of anxiety.  he believes Trump's lies DNA tested Mexicans for sex trafficking.  still hates his ex, is comforted by wanting to believe.  even though trump repeatedly molests women.  my instincts are good.  page 21 adult survivors of toxic family members familiar lies are comforting feeling safety in the devil you know.

i'm free.  his book will still change thinking patterns.  after lunch I considered what I want to do.  cup library and Walmart.  Toki buys her corn nuts at trader Joe.  I wonder if they have CBD?  and dollar tree for mileage log.  not important only convenient.  

I finished one puzzle at central.  I'm waiting for 82 to cool.  no game shows tonight democratic convention 'til friday.  I talked to Cody at central looking for books.  he mentioned bookmobile karaoke for Elvis Presley's death day i'm even more famous.  I told him senior desk complimented me.  I love maniacs who make me laugh.  there's a bunch online I couldn't find mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment