Saturday, August 24, 2024

I'm motivated to change

 life is change.  death is dead.  no change.  I swam and ignored Dave.  he accused me of outer space, I said inner space to his confusion.  he's now telling all the tub guys his wives were psychos without connecting the fact he chose to marry them.  

I went to St Just for lunch 11:30 I ate at main cafe.  I read magazines.  upstairs puzzle I expected tiny bad mother.  Aaron is 5 and half no school.  shakes his head doesn't know alphabet nods he knows numbers.  I read to him, told him about graphic novels full of pictures.  he may be autistic Barry Neil Kauffman Son Rise.  his mother another Alien, children are for her convenience.  3 pm he still hadn't lunch.  she claims she cooked at home.  no wonder he's so skinny makes me wonder if mom starved me too.  set up future diabetes sugar roller coaster.  it hurts me to watch the poor little guy going through my torture.

sunday 9:30 i can't stay awake.  I keep falling asleep.  I dearly want to watch "sweet little beet" Bullwinkle cartoon.  beet has 2 abusive sisters and chooses them over a new life.  real human behavior choosing the devils she knows.  fell back asleep 'til 12:30.   made tuna sandwich.  with chips heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment