Thursday, May 13, 2021

20 yr death day-j vonderlin

i feel like i turned a corner.  i went to seniors catching every green light.  i picked up my lunch spotty computer reception went to main.  on the way thanked neighbor putting out more books from girlfriend who died.  he had a lot of people die.  a litany of the people he took care of.  and now he's living with his handicapped uber driver younger brother.  i don't understand how he can do it but ok.  

i found white poly fabric in the garage while checking the tv size.  i can make 2 skirts.  i'm taking my time thinking about where i want to add the tv.  della kept the remote so i can use the dollar one i have in storage.  if i can manage to program it.  i have no patience with electronics.  i blog because i have no one.  when i was 25 i knew i needed to get out of my head and asked for a journal for my birthday from my ex.  2 weeks before my birthday he asked what i wanted.  i made a list of everything i could think of and he got me nothing i asked for.  he said he wanted me to be surprised.  i was shocked.  i bought my first journal myself.  next year he tried to pull the same thing i told him no i was willing to take the chance i might actually get something i wanted.  i don't know if he even understood how he didn't want me to have what i wanted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment