Monday, May 3, 2021

what a good girl am i

did my banking and i'm sitting waiting to pick up lunch.  i put out bins last night and brought them in 9:55 before leaving.

i'm feeling so sad.  mom and dad.  my judgments about their lives make me sad.  they loved each other in their  way and lived their lives as they chose.  my judgments are sad not them.  i've been feeling sad for the wrong reasons.  i'm feeling sad because my childhood was sad.

i'm still feeling so tired.  i took willow and i'm drinking mild caffeine water trying to stay awake.  i came home 1 pm after eating lunch in car at mission too tired to get out of car.  that's new.  not forcing myself to perform like a trained seal.  i was so exhausted i didn't want to fall asleep in car again.  computing will have to wait.  i considered going to pay cost co.  it can wait.  it can wait on me.

my health and comfort #1.  i'm #1!!  wow.

i can't believe how much i've already done today.  i checked tv programs turned off 'til 2.  i remembered to check mail for i r s letter i saw in email preview.  p g e credit $5.05 remaining.  hurrah!!  letter from president joe biden re $1400 stimulus i received direct deposit 3/12.  i checked bank statements.  i'm good for another month.  

i love watching game shows and how people interact besides what i may learn.  bill cullen was handicapped i think childhood polio.  

'time walker' strange movie space mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment