Tuesday, May 18, 2021

easy and effortless-human beings vs human doings

it took me less than half hour to recycle.  left home 9:51 drove to danny's recycle.  they have helpers bringing bins and i'm shaking.  my life has been so hard.  i'm not used to help.  i've always been the helper.  unbalanced.  the family punished me when i got outside help.  they'd tell me i was weak, taunt me with past mistakes, make my life harder by creating obstacles.  all i had to do was load the bins and collect $8.10.

i've paid all my bills but the mail from yesterday the one from 1/11 radiology was $15.  i exercised at home while cooking and cleaning so stretching was minimal.  

i'm just going to sit here stunned and shaking.  i remembered olive cheese bread safe way i wanted the morning bake.  stood in line picked up lunch and went to safe way.  overcooked not as good.  i'm disappointed.  ate for dinner.  i checked clearance bought soup.  

may from seniors was standing with walker waiting for her assistant at checkout.  she had a car accident.  we talked she asked if the library open.  i told her the limitations and asked if she's online.  not yet.  she's going to call them regarding free internet.  i went to my car and got her the bookmark with the hours and phone numbers.  i love doing for others.

and while i wait for home response i continue to make adjustments to my life.  i moved tank straps to make them fit better.

7:15 tom returned my sat day call, during his walk, resentful i asked city for help.  during jeopardy he's known for 36 years.  no respect for me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment