Wednesday, May 5, 2021

tom substitute mom

i dreamed tom and della came to pick me up for road trip.  i was getting ready hall bathroom where mom died.  i decided i would send him card after debating with myself and deciding no.  looking for a card i found my xmas list 4 addresses.  i can send walter a card.  my eric replacement.  

i'm listening to heal depression anytime.  seems to work better than anything else.  i now realize i've been killing myself doing what others wanted, empowering them.  today i practice living for me.  my god given, god driven life.  the tv show b+positive raised the question would i donate my body for my sisters NO!  i gave to our parents.  i watched a news snippet saying asians had a harder time finding donor matches.  heavens NO!  i'm done or i'm done for.  

a big part of my diminishing interest in online games is the poor performance of the sites.  takes hours to play a game that should take seconds.

i don't know who bill whittaker jeopardy guest host is.  he seems so dull he'll probably be permanent.  i guess i'm used to a big ego.  the other guest hosts had big personalities.  big egos.  my family and exes had big egos.  i need someone dull and comfortable.  restful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment